Sunday, May 5, 2019

Music I recently listened and Movies..??

 The recent music I've heard and bought or downloaded was excellent!! Avril Lavigne is outstanding, with her songs Dumb Blonde, Crush, Birdie, Tell me it's Over, I Fell In Love With The Devil Souvenir, Warrior, Head Above Water, It Was In Me, Goddess, Bigger WOW,  Love Me Insane OMG; I like the whole album dang it ;). Dumb Blonde is an ''Attitude'' song but I like those songs. Josh Groban is exceptional as well; his songs Granted, 99 years, (featuring Jennifer Nettles) I won't look back are ravishing. As for movies I saw Captain Marvel at the theater, and on Netflix, I don't remember the last movie I saw??.... funny! I usually do. It'll come back to me and I'll come and correct the blog :). So this is the end of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edie Brickel & Jann Arden music

I bought 3 music CD;s of Jann Arden and one of Edie Brickel which I messed hearing. I also went to Silver City to watch My Big Fat Greek W...